We understand that a roof replacement on your home is no small investment. That is why we take pride in combining quality materials with expert installation to give you a roof that lasts. We offer a wide variety of shingles and accessories for your home from reputable companies such as Owen's Corning, GAF, CertainTeed and Tamko. When installed by professionals, shingle roofs can be beautiful and durable. If it's time to have the roof on your home replaced, we'd like for you to consider The NorthFace Roofing Company. If you are not sure if your roof needs to be replaced, we'll come out and take a look, walk you through what we see and provide a free estimate.
While you're sitting inside during a storm, your roof is in the middle of the wind, rain and hail. Over time, this will wear down your roof beyond repair, and you'll need to replace the entire thing. Luckily, The NorthFace Roofing Company is a leading provider of roof replacement services in Brimfield, MA.
Although we'll use any type of roofing brand, we prefer to install top-of-the-line Owens Corning shingles. We'll help you choose the right materials for your shingle roof replacement. Contact us today at The NorthFace Roofing Company or in Massachusetts call 774-203-9998 or in Connecticut 860-255-8668.
Want to know what to expect when you schedule roof replacement services? For every appointment, we'll follow the same five-step process, which includes the:
- Prep work - we'll move any items away from your home that could be damaged during the process. Then we set up tarps to protect you house and keep the area around it clean of debris
- Demo work - we remove all existing layers of shingles and underlayment's to get down to the roof decking. This includes all flashing around chimneys, pipe boots, etc. We also provide a decking inspection to ensure there is no rotted wood before we install your new roof
- Underlayment - before installing the new shingles, we install ice and water shield a minimum of 6ft on all eves, 3ft in all valleys, around all chimneys, pipe boots and other areas where holes are made in the decking. Synthetic underlayment is then installed on all other sections of the roof.
- Installation - The new shingles are installed along with all necessary flashing, vents, etc. to ensure every component of the roof is going to last.
- Warranty - Upon completion, we register your roof with the manufacturer so that you receive their full warranty and all of the benefits they offer. We also guarantee the work we do so if there is ever an issue, make us your first call.
You can count on us to make sure your new roof is up to code and clean up thoroughly before we clean up your property.
Take the first step today. Call us in Massachusetts at 774-203-9998 or in Connecticut 860-255-8668 to schedule an appointment with our shingle roof replacement contractor.